Thursday, November 1, 2012

Holiday Movie

I think, as the Jack-O-Lanterns slowly turn in on themselves and resemble one of my relatives that told me about what it was like during The  Great Depression, this is a great time to talk about favorite holiday movies. I think a favorite of mine would have to be the tried-and true favorite: The Nightmare before Christmas.

Not only does this movie no longer scare the crap out of me like it did when I was a child, but the characters and likable and the music is very well done. Also, I think it qualifies really well as both a Halloween and  Christmas tradition, so it's topical for months at a time.

So what do you think, loyal readers? Any holiday favorites you would like to share?

1 comment:

  1. I believe you went are not and. Holiday favorites I would have to say are mostly Christmas movies like the grench who stole Christmas

    ReplyDelete